Monday, September 26, 2011

No new news, but...

I received these tonight from my brother's lawyer.  No description, but I'm pretty sure he took them the night he was setup to be arrested in front of Sage.  My brother had said that his lawyer had asked Sage to do his kung fu poses while he took some pictures for his dad.  A bit of rare sunshine to enjoy here on Justice for Sage :)  He looks so much like his daddy :)

Okay...so blogger is being picky again and stopped letting me upload pics after this first one was uploaded...it sometimes takes a bit to start working again, but I'll add the others as soon as I'm able.

--Sonia

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I find it hard to read through these post, only because this situation infuriates me. I could do an extravagant amount of name calling, but must contain the urge. I just can't seem to grasp the reasoning why Ana is beyond selfish (putting it nicely). She obviously is so consumed with her own pathetic wants that she can't even see what her child needs, his father. How ignorant of her to put Sage through this. I pray for your brother and your nephew. In my thoughts.....

    ReplyDelete