Friday, September 9, 2011

Conspiracy of Idiots...and diablos

As I signed in to the blog just now to begin typing this update, I was truly surprised by the fact that it's been 6 whole days since I last posted here.  Although I knew when I entered my last post that it was going to be a busy week, and I wouldn't get much done, I really can't believe this many days have gone by.  Truth is, most of my September calendar page is filled with a bunch of scribble...much more than I'm accustomed to, and right now, I really don't like it.  Despite the fact that it really all is essential, my brother needs me now more than ever, and I just can't let up.  I'm wracking my brain, desperately, searching for the most effective avenues to pursue, but I know at the very least, I have to update the blog, so here I am.

The days seem to blur together now.  It's been so long since Ana took Sage, and the actions of the Mexican court have continued to be so much "more of the same," that it's sometimes difficult to remember what I've already written.  I think I mentioned in my last post that the judge who has been hearing my brother's most recent trial, Jose Francisco Lara Rodriquez, had been neglecting to publish decisions on any of the motions submitted by Carlos and his lawyers, including the one requesting an emergency hearing to get Sage to his new school after Ana had already skipped the first week.  The only "decision" he's posted in the last week or two was that he was fining my brother and his lawyer $100.00 for publicly commenting that he wasn't doing anything.  Who knew Mexico had become a dictatorship??

Well, fast-forward to this past Wednesday, which those of you with great memories might recall is supposed to be a visit day for Carlos and Sage (I know, after two months of no-shows, it's hard to keep track); Carlos wasn't feeling well, and since he had ZERO reason to believe Ana would show up, he decided not to drive the hour to Salamanca this time.  His lawyer (Elliot), however, who tends to take every opportunity to collect evidence that he can, decided to head over, and to his surprise, Ana, her cousin, and Sage were there.  The rest, I will copy and paste from my brother's email to me, as it contains much detail, and trying to rewrite it in my own words would be lengthy and cumbersome.  As you read it, keep in mind that when he mentions the "Ministerio Publico," he is talking about the same woman who deliberately had his first return order for Sage overturned by not showing up to "represent Sage."  She is the same one who is claiming to represent Sage in the current trial, but who stated on the first day, before even hearing any evidence or interviewing my brother, that "the child" should stay with his mother; the same woman who sits tellingly next to Ana and her lawyer at every trial, whispering like a little school girl back and forth with them, and nodding her head every time Ana makes a statement equivalent to "yes, judge, I already said that...black is white."  (Here is a picture of the Ministerio Publico, PATRICIA MARIA CARVAJAL AGUILERA sitting with Ana and her lawyer--she's the one to the far left:)

And now, back to my brother's email:

 "So, as it turns out, Elliot was arrested trying to go to the scheduled visitation with Sage by a conspiracy of actors who used Ana, and much more importantly, Sage, as bait in an attempt to teach my attorney a lesson about who he can mess with, and to create evidence to use against me in court.

Elliot represented another client before the same court (different judge though, it was the judge I went before the first time I had the Hague case) and won a settlement against an architect for some $200,000 (USD.)  That decision has gone through all appeals and is now in the process of being executed.  During the execution of the decision, Elliot, per a court order and along with a group of police and a court functionary, went to the mansion of the architect to place an embargo on her possessions in order to recover the debt.

Several male friends and/or family of the architect came out to attack Elliot.  He argued with them briefly and they left with the court functionary noting to the judge that the order could not be enforced due to obstructions.

As it turns out, the judge who received the note is also my judge (since he is now the judge for that court.)  He forwarded it to a specific Ministerio Publico, the same one that is "representing Sage"  Instead of filing charges against the architect they conspired with the architect to file charges against Elliot.  She came in and showed, what looks like a mosquito bite, and claimed it was an injury caused by Elliot attacking her and, according to the complaint, Elliot is an extremely dangerous, violent and armed person.  On the basis of this the MP ordered that a team of Ministerial Police capture Elliot.  In order to do so they arranged for Ana to bring Sage to the first visit in months as bait.  She showed up well dressed and, uncharacteristically, happy about being there and, for the first time ever, brought her cousin who had a video camera and was recording everything..  I was not feeling well that day and had no expectation whatsoever that she would show up, so I didn't go.  When Elliot saw her and Sage he went over and starting talking to them.  He took a video of Sage and asked Sage to do some kung fu poses so he could take pictures for his dad.  He then called me to tell me she was there with Sage so I could try to drive over and see him, even if only for a few minutes.  While I was talking to him he told me that police dressed in plain clothes had suddenly appeared, surrounded him from all sides, and were arresting him on camera (Ana's cousin's) and, more importantly, in front of Sage, who knows Elliot as his friend and the friend, confidant and companion of his father -- even Ana has dishonestly claimed in court that during the visits Elliot plays with Sage and I just sit there.  It's not true, but by her own admission Elliot is friends with Sage.

A few of the many not so coincidental coincidences there are:

- Ana showing up for a visit - 1st time in a long time
- Ana recording the visit - 1st time ever
- A team of 6 or so police waiting for Elliot in a place they should never expect him to be (the Plaza in Salamanca)
- A totally bogus claim that Elliot is an extremely dangerous and armed person
- The prosecutor who is pursuing the charge is the same one that caused the order for Sage to be returned to be overturned by her not attending the hearings
- the prosecutor pursuing the charge is the same one that Elliot and I have various complaints against, including one with the federal prosecutor, and a long list of complaints about her outright representing Ana and not Sage in my trial.
- The prosecutor knowing full well that Elliot is not an extremely dangerous and armed person.

On the one hand there is the claim that Elliot is "armed and dangerous."  But if that's true, why are they arresting him and using a small innocent child as bait?  Finding out which cases Elliot handles is very easy and they could just as easily arrest him when he goes to court.. or just go to his house.  More to the point, the MP already knows of AT LEAST ONE case that Elliot handles since she has seen him there with me personally at least a dozen times.

Of course the simple fact that the MP who is "representing" Sage, would use him as bait in what they are pretending is the apprehension of a dangerous criminal speaks volumes by itself.  Either my lawyer is a dangerous criminal and she willing exposed the child she represents to unnecessary danger or she knows my lawyer is not dangerous and was trying to intimidate him and fabricate some evidence to use against me in the mean time.  Either way, I'd say my son's better off representing himself than having such incompetent counsel.

But since everyone knows my lawyer is no dangerous criminal, the idea was clearly to try to intimidate Elliot and make a video of it to turn in to the court so that Ana can claim ignorance of WHY Elliot was arrested but pretend that Elliot is a dangerous criminal with whom I associate it in order to prevent Elliot from attending visitations with me and say that I'd put Sage in danger by being around such people -- which of course leaves me alone, without even my attorneys, in a foreign city of a foreign country amongst a group of people, my wife's family, who have proven repeatedly that they are willing to commit all sorts of fraud and false allegations to try to harm me.

And so, what more can I say?  It is SO absolutely ridiculous, that if anybody important enough actually gave a damn, it wouldn't take much to expose the stupidity, corruption, and injustice being served in this circus to not only my brother and four-year-old nephew, but also now to the lawyers willing to represent him.  Elliot goes to trial on Monday for this trumped-up assault chargeThe courts sure can work quickly when they want to, no?  I will post an update as soon as I hear something.

I know this was another long post; as always, THANK YOU for reading and supporting!
--Sonia

2 comments:

  1. So sorry for what Carlos and Sage have to go through. The only thing I can think of to do is to continue to pray and have faith in God, Almighty for Justice for Sage. It saddens me people using their children as a pawn, and the only one she is hurting is Sage. One day, believe and trust Sage will ask Her many questions and through his own exeriences unfortunately, he will know the truth and what a Snake she is, to say the least. Nobody knows the future, and when our day will come, and she will have to answer to God Almighty. May God be with your family, and wrap his arms around Sage and Carlos and continue to protect them from Evil! God bless your family, and I will turn all of this to God, His hands, as nothing is to great for Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabel,

    Thank you so much for your prayers...they don't always work quickly, or as directly as we might like, but it definitely makes me feel better to know they're offered. Your support is greatly appreciated by my entire family, and I'm sure, by everyone supporting my brother and all LBP's. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete