Monday, June 27, 2011

There are some things no one can take away...

Father's day visit they arrived a half hour late and told me that it would only be for 30 min instead of the two hours agreed to in court (I drive an hour and half to get here.)  I said that was fine, deciding not to argue the point until I had at least had my half hour.  I ended up getting to visit for an hour and half, most likely because I brought my lawyer that day.  These are the pictures he took.

Every boy likes a sword fight...





 But Sage decided to fight dirty and use two swords and my sidekick Justicia came to help me...


 ...but Justicia was not fast enough
Well.. if he wanted to play dirty...
 
We decided to call a truce...

 ...but they are always watching..
 And the Warden isn't pleased....


Me and my lawyers after waiting an hour for one of several visits that did not occur (this time at Sage's swimming lesson.)

3 comments:

  1. I believe that these abductors have much to conceal from their young victim children. In this case pictures from the past, an open conversation and the truth of his father's decency and love are her greatest fear.

    My challenge to her is to show a photograph of Sage throughout his whole life that expresses the sheer joy he finds, while in the company of his own father, both before and after his abduction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing the pictures of David and Sage. I keep hoping for a fair outcome for David. This wife has robed her own son from being with his father for three years. Any mother who loves her children does not rob them from their own father, when he is a good and loving father. They are in our thoughts and prayers. So proud of David and all of his American family who love he and Sage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is heart breaking and I'm praying for his safe return... Please send David my love and let him know that oyu are all in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete